Monday, January 17, 2011

Shape of my Heart

Just wondering...what shape is your heart in? These days we are bombarded with reminders to exercise in order to keep our hearts healthy. My heart needs more exercise...just gotta get out there and do it...
Yes, physical health is important. But what about the spiritual health of our "heart"? There is so much confusion out there these days, so many voices telling us where to look for spiritual insight and health. When an appliance isn't working properly, I go to the maker's manual for help. Just a suggestion...we need to go to our Creator when we need fixing. He knows what we need. He has provided what we need. We just need to ask Him. He has the answers we are looking for.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh I see you have heart too and you are sharing it..isn't that wonderful..great software isn't Debbie..did you just hear about it?

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. Please leave one!